out of no where
Saturday, February 8, 2014 @ Saturday, February 08, 2014 | comment (0)

currently blogging due to sick and tired of life ? hmm , nope .. too bored ! and i can't seem to find anything to do . suppose to went bai nian with my clique today, but it just happen to fall on the 9th of lunar month, so i need to come to my dad office to bai bai . so i give bai nian a miss . oh well , i'm aiming to go next year , if possible !

anyway came to office, rushed my techno report in the morning so that i could enjoy my afternoon with no worries. so i did , and i found out i don't really have anything to do, so i pretty bored here in the office. started to play some online games , but still .... i'm bored . i believe some fungus is growing on my head. really really bored. 

and for the past few days, i couldn't get a good night sleep . due to ? i have no idea , trying my best to sleep, but couldn't help and took at least an hr to fall asleep ? feeling super tired, but just seem to can't fall asleep . worse thing is ... i start to think about my future.. and i got so worried , so scared and so emotional. let me explain my emotional part .. well, i'm someone that is super emotional.. even when i'm watching drama or movie, i can start crying. sorry, i'm a crybaby TT okay , that's not the main point. the main point is i start to think what if my parents left me one day, how am i suppose to cope that sadness ? i mean i'm not asking my parents to babysit me even when i get older. i can't imagine my parents left, even when i married, had child , grandchild , i still can't get over the feeling being separated by death. am i scared of death ? yes , but someone death . not mine . i think my heart might really literally break into pieces if anyone that is close to me left. 

okay, i shouldn't be emo-ing here . but this is not, just a fact i can't get pass myself. like i'm really tried to tell myself, by then i'll be fine i can let it go .. it isn't working . 

other than over thinking, i think my life still went pretty well ? having a sum of awesome classmates working with me on projects .. maybe some hiccups here and there, but nevertheless they are awesome ! fun people to work with and play with. as for my work, life's good ! but not perfect , i still miss my colleagues. as for my intern, it pretty much over. meet up with my intern colleagues, had awesome catch up with them and miss the time having lunch with them pretty much. although, i might have some issue with some colleagues, but still it's an wonderful experience having interns there. life at home is pretty good as well , going hong kong again on march. can't wait for my gateway. start to love traveling around . hehe! 

what upset me the most is due to my busy schedule, i have been missing outing with my friends. and i'm missing out so much. oh well ! at least my school is gonna end, should have more time by then ?

a new year a new start ! Gong xi fa cai ! finally finished my bullshiting here, okay bye humans! 



Older Posts & Newer Posts